Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Here We Are...

If there is no other place around the place, this must be the place, I reckon.
Or so Curly said.
There are other places around this place. For the first time in more than 20 years, we have a house in town.
I had expected/ hoped for a slow move, taking the week. Instead, I got a wham bam/ here I am move.
With the exception of hauling off trash, and a few items in the well house, and the canoe... we are all moved. The old house is cleaned. If I were moving to it, I would take a look and not need to clean. It is nigh spotless. (Unlike what might be said of our new digs).
So now, the unpacking begins. Lots of elimination still to do. I am trying to bear in mind, we are downsizing not only in physical space, but soon in number of people. We moved to the old house with six people, and that was a few months after having eight people at home.
Ten years there. Wow. That was as long as we lived in our Marlow home... maybe longer by a few months.
We have a new phone number as well as a new street address. Contact me if you need it. Blessings... ~Tammy~

No comments: