Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Autumn!

The downside of this season, full bore allergy attacks! Despite the chemical & natural counter attacks, my head is soup, my dose (That's how Nose sounds when you're under attack!) is dripping like a leaky faucet.

Upside- gorgeous weather here. The windows flung wide, temperature just perfect. So far, I still haven't been assigned a job by the temp agency. I continue my quest to clean and de-clutter the house. For my efforts... the house is looking cleaner. I have a few items in the box for the Taylor reunion auction coming this weekend. You'd think I could easily come up with more, wouldn't you?

I had intended to work on the hood for Sam and Dan's guitar case this afternoon, but I am so miserable I don't feel like doing anything. I also had a brainiac idea to use my microfiber damp-mop (It has removable/ washable pads) to make a dust mop pad from micro-fleece. Easier to dust mop than to sweep, with the doggy fur all over the floor every day.

I have plans for an apple pie for supper. Oh, I meant dessert... the supper will be fajitas. (Neither one low carb... oops.)
But for now... I need to see if I can figure out how to stop sneezing!
Have a blessed day!

No comments: